Saturday, March 7, 2009

March 6th

Hi,

Mistress used me some today. I was left as a footstool for a few hours under Master's orders and had to scrub the floor with a brush in my mouth while handcuffed. :P It was fun but really humiliating!

Master and I talked late last night and he decided to give me a break on the ass beatings :) I was happy over that, because they are ridiculously painful at this point. The trade off of it though is that I must wear itching powder in my bra and underwear when I'm outside my dorm, although I am allowed to scratch. The problem is that I can only scratch my crotch when standing so if I'm in class I have to stand up to itch. :( It really sucks, I'm going to make a fool out of myself.

We're also continuing with the whole trial of complete control for another week. Before I went to bed Master had me squish my boobs with 2 stick and hold each end tight together with elastic bands! It's been a fantasy of mine for a while and I enjoyed, even though it was painful. Master was also going to have me gagged overnight for the first time with a wooden spoon pushed into my teeth and elastic bands stretched from each end around my head but I started feeling horrible and Master let me release my boobs and sleep ungagged in his bed! :)

I felt a lot better in the morning so thank you Master!

Slutty

No comments:

Post a Comment